Sunday, August 31, 2008

On my way back to the swing of blogging!!




I've been busy with family time, that's my excuse for not keeping up with blogging lately.


We had our poppy (my hubby's dad) visiting (from Novia Scotia) with us for the past three weeks. We enjoyed many many adventures. From Chuck E Cheese, Incredible Pizza Company, Ice Cream, Baseball Games. And, we also had the boys birthday party!!


We had such a great time with Poppy and are happy that he may spend Christmas with us. Now it's time to get into the swing of things again!!!!


Here are some pics from our adventures....

1 comment:

Pheobie said...

Hey there!

Thanks for stopping by my little site. We have son's close in age ~ and probably could share some similar stories. I plan on coming back to visit your site, and trying out your Mom's Goulash ~ sounds yum and frugal!