Thursday, February 28, 2008

Books Are Our Friends!!!



One our our favorite things to do with our boys ever since the beginning, is to read with them. It is part of our routine to read before our daily nap and read before bedtime. Lately, Matthew's favorites have been the Mercer Mayer Little Critter books.
His first Little Critter book was the "Little Critter Collection" it was a gift from Auntie Lindsay. And it got me hooked! They are so cute - The character in them "Little Critter" reminds me so much of Matthew.
Tonight we read "Just Me And My Little Brother". After it, all Matthew said was "again, again, again" - after the third time through I had to say it's night night time now sweet angel. And to my amazement he listened and settled down for the night. It is such a cute read though!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.