Saturday, February 23, 2008

Week At a Glance...

I've been inspired my Mel to get a little more organized. And this girl is right...it does feel good!! It makes your week less stressful, all of us moms can use that right!? So, I briefly last week jotted down my chores and did up a little schedule. I mostly followed this week and it did feel good. I didn't get 100% of it done, I'll be honest. I found myself busy early morning and nap time. I did do a little when the boys were awake too, trying to balance spending qt time with them and getting things done too!

At the end of the day I could visualize what I accomplished besides tackling monsters for my toddler and comforting my babies crys. Yes the later are the most important but it's nice to have our home running smoothly.

I welcome any feedback on how to make my schedule run even smoother ... and with time I hope to get there....

List of chores
Laundry - Tues/Friday

dusting - our bedroom, boys bedroom, office, living room - weds
beds - daily making, weekly washing sheets (Monday)
wash kitchen floor - Tuesday
meal planning - Friday
bathrooms - Chris weekend
grocery shopping - weekend
windex windows - Monday
vacuuming - living room daily. the rest Monday
ironing - Monday
cleaning out fridge - Thursday
coupons - Sunday
towel/dishcloths washing - Monday, wed, Friday

schedule
Monday - vacuuming, windex windows, ironing. sheets, towels
Tuesday - Laundry, wash kitchen floor
Wednesday - dusting, towels
Thursday - cleaning out fridge
Friday - meal planning, laundry, towels



daily chores
make beds
clean kitchen
sweep
wipe down counters

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melanie said...

Great stuff girlie! Glad to see it's working out! I am discovering that not only does it feel good to be on top of things but cleaning is alot more managable because it doesn't build up and get out of control. Uggh!

ps--don't you just hate cleaning out the fridge! My pet peeve!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.