Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Grocery Shopping Day...and Happy Canada Day!


Today is Canada Day - My husband and I are Canadian and our boys are American but made with Canadian parts! LOL



To follow up with yesterdays post today was my grocery shopping day! I actually got a LOT of groceries for a total of $75.01. I have everything to cover the meals in my blog from yesterday plus lots and lots of extras. I saved $14 with coupons! Yeah! Both my husband and I are cereal fanatics. Today I got Honey Nut Cheerios for 75 cents and Kashi cereal for 50 cents. I got the Kashi cereal deal from Money Saving Mom CVS June 28 posting. Thank You Money Saving Mom!!! After reading The Grocery Challenge blog I am curious to see what my Grocery Bill will be for the month?!?!?

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!

I've been reading the grocery cart challenge too, and I have no idea how to get my grocery bill that low...LOL. But I try. :-)

Gayle said...

Great Job! Way to go on the cereal deal. That's gotta be some kind of record.