Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Home Made Dressing Recipe


Since the new year I've decided to make my own dressings. Here is a recipe (from my mom) for one that I just made and it tastes so yummy!!!


  • 1/4 cup splenda

  • 2 tsp sesame seeds

  • 1 tbs poppy seeds

  • 1 1/2 tsp red onion

  • 1 tsp paprika

  • 1/4 tsp worcestershire sauce

  • 1/2 cup olive oil

  • 1/4 cup cider vinegar.


All you do is mix all the above together. You may want to take it out of the fridge half hour before using it because the oil solidifies a little if not. I actually put a little less splenda. And I use a little more vinegar and a little less oil. The next time I make it I'm going to double the batch so it lasts a little longer. Hope you Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Wow! Sounds great! I've never made my own homemade dressing. Thanks for sharing!