Tuesday, January 15, 2008

New Year, New Post!!


It's a New Year!!


Part of a New Year comes New Year resolutions. One of mine is to write more blogs!! A couple more of my resolutions are:


Take better care of my family and marriage, as they are so important to me!! How to do this? Aim for better lifestyle change in our eating habits. Try and exercise routinely. Plan little activities on the weekend to do together. It's important a family play together! Reserve some time at the end of the day just for me and my husband to chill. While many resolutions do get broken, it's important to reflect often and have goals to keep it all together. Aiming for self improvment is always good!!!


One of our family's favorite things to do is to go for walks. And that takes care of a little exercise with some fun together. My older son enjoys looking for the stop signs along our walk. He tells me they are an "octagon" and then spells out the word S-T-O-P. And I'm just happy if my little one makes it through without crying too much :-)







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1000 facebook likes
buy facebook likes

http://www.socialenterpriselive.com/about-us http://phasmid-study-group.org/content/Phasmid-Studies
get facebook likes buy facebook likes 1000 facebook likes
it started a couple of weeks ago, the keyboard and touch pad stopped working, thought it must be a virus so ran scans with AVG and Avira but nothing showed, the problem seems intermittent, sometimes everything seems fine and then it all goes weired again usually starting with the curser either not responding or jumping all over the screen and sometimes disappearing altogether. I have ran C cleaner, Spy-bot and a couple of hours ago cleaned the registry with Reg-cure, apparently I had over 2000 problems, none of these made any difference. I decided to do a full recovery but when I follow the instructions and try to boot from the recovery disc it just tries to boot normally and asks for my account password which I cant enter because the keyboard ain't working. Any ideas

get facebook likes 1000 facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]1000 facebook likes [/url] 1000 facebook likes