Thursday, January 17, 2008

Vineger & It's Many Uses


This post is from Popsicles On The Porch's website! Please check out her cool post on the many uses of vinegar. And to add to it here is my tip!!
In our household we actually use vinegar as glass cleaner. It does wonders on car windshields. And the best part of all is it's environmentally friendly :-)
Here is how it's done...
Heat up half vinegar and half water in microwave. Dampen newspaper with it (not the fliers, but the actual newspaper part). Wipe window and keep wiping in circles until the vinegar and water has evaporated. Now give it a try! You'll be impressed!!!!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Will be sure to give it a try! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I have thought and have removed this question

Anonymous said...

What words... super

Anonymous said...

Whether there are analogues?


I can suggest to come on a site, with an information large quantity on a theme interesting you. Hot Health

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link